I am so happy to see you have found your way here. Welcome to my little space on the world wide web.
You may be a little curious about who I am and how I can help you achieve the healing and change that you want.
I don’t have all the answers (although deep down they are there somewhere). I have made mistakes (some whoppers!) but over the years I have learnt to love and accept myself regardless.
During my time coaching and mentoring women of all ages, I have honed my practice and methods. My own life experience and healing journey are instrumental in my work with others.
I’m not just a ‘think positive’ and ‘universal attraction’ kind of person ~ I believe this notion has created a disconnect in society and this has resulted in people being scared to feel their feelings, or even ask for help.
I am dedicated to helping you reconnect to who you are. That does not mean I will not challenge you or kick your butt once in a while!
Many of my clients have changed careers, strengthened their relationships, become more financially abundant and overall felt more complete with themselves and their lives.
My commitment to you is to help you heal your past and give you the ability and hope to rewrite your story.
It is never too late.
Here are some fun and random facts about me:
- My Uber rating is 4.75 (I don’t know what this means but I see others sharing theirs!)
- One of my favourite songs is Shackles by Mary Mary
- I love to learn, I love to attend workshops, courses and talks (see my photo of me and author Scott Stabile!)
- I can balloon twist (and face paint although I am not very good at it all!)
- My highest values are freedom, kindness and honesty
- I left home at 15 and was in foster care till I was 17
- I left school without any GCSE’s
- My star sign is Capricorn
- My favourite perfume is Guerlain Insolence, I wear it every day
- I love to read
- I am an INFJ or an ENFJ on the Myers Briggs (depending what day I do it!)
- I have three sisters and one brother
- I have a grown up daughter (who is my greatest teacher!)
- I am a 3 on the Enneagram
- My favourite food is Japanese (although I have to have an epi-pen because I have unknown food allergies, usually from Japanese food!) and Chef Jo Jo’s pepper sauce!
- My favourite colour is turquoise. It is also my birthstone
- I love sunsets and sunrises (if I am ever up in time!)
- I have jumped out of a plane
- I am a recovering perfectionist
- My favourite number is 11
- I have cage dived with sharks in South Africa
- I am not a morning person, at all!
- My favourite flowers are iris and white roses.
- I love to nap
- My life number is a 36/9
- I love crystals. I am currently working with black obsidian
- I journal most days and have diaries going back years!
- My books are in colour order on my shelves
- I love to declutter
- My Love Language is Acts of Service and Quality Time (although I do like the odd gift!)
- I am writing a book and aim to have it finished by Jan 2020
- I am in a documentary film as I was filmed during process when I attended The Bridge Retreat with twelve others called ‘Love(d)’ (See the photo of us all at the end!)
- When I am not working, you can find me swimming at my local health club (see the photo of the divine pool!) or sat somewhere in a quiet corner reading
I very much look forward to getting to know you too.